Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Donny Douche

I really like Donny Deutsch's show "The Big Idea". He interviews prominent people and asks very good questions to those guests. However, he is really starting to bother me when he's on CNBC's "Power Lunch". I was going to post about him last week, but I decided not to because I didn't want to whine too much. He was defending the new Obama tax plan and its attack on the rich.

Anyways, I decided not to whine then, but I just saw him yapping away again on "Power Lunch". This time he was defending the Obama housing plan, more or less saying, "I don't care if it's a good plan, let's just get the ball rolling." Well, I do care if it's a good plan, b/c it is my money that will be funding this plan in the years to come.

Donny continues (I'm paraphrasing), "Ok, at least we have a plan now. Let's take the football and throw it 20 yards down the field. Let's see what happens." Well, Danny... this could happen:


(Sorry Pat)

Anyways, let's not just chuck the ball down the field, especially when it's to the tune of $75 billion. Lastly, Michelle Caruso-Cabrera is a good libertarian and kind of hot.

1 comment: