Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I come from El barrio...

For that matter, the entire state of New Mexico could use a little more sunshine disinfectant.
Yup. After Bill Richardson's failed attempt at Secretary of State and then his 'boo-hoo' 'for the good of the country I'm removing myself from consideration for the Secretary of Commerce' pay-for-play bungling, the (my) state's AG is now getting some well deserved spotlight. Now, let me be clear: It's New Mexico. Just like the Oakland Raiders, we do things our own way. It's the Wild Wild West. So this shouldn't really surprise anybody inside of the glorious 505. That being said...my god is our government corrupt. My only hope is that Iceman takes to the skies and cleans up our Mig problem.

Hey Gary King - snnnnnfff - you stink:


No comments:

Post a Comment