Tuesday, April 28, 2009

"Thanks for your support; now screw you you fat ugly pig!"

Don't get me wrong, I loooooove politicians. They are always so true to their principles and never, ever, ever, ever do anything to compromise their integrity. (I think you get the point.)

Ok, politicians are idiots on both sides of the aisle. But I like having Specter as a Republican, because the more split the Congress, the less they are able to accomplish, i.e. the less they are able to F-up. But wow, Specter will do anything to salvage his career. Read this gem:
“I am not prepared to have my 29-year record in the United States Senate decided by the Pennsylvania Republican primary electorate -- not prepared to have that record decided by that jury, the Pennsylvania Republican primary electorate,” Specter said. 
Do I need to explain to Specter that his '29-year record' was allowed to take place because of the largesse of the voting public, specifically the Republican party. I realize the GOP has fallen outta touch with the general public over the last few years, but to insinuate that the 'jury' that has allowed you to be in office for 29 years owes you a favor is completely backwards. Politicians are amazing. They may be snakes, but they are amazing snakes.

Maybe 'S.P.E.C.T.R.E. 2012' would be an appropriate campaign slogan.

No comments:

Post a Comment